Monday, May 3, 2010

Holokauston Newspaper

Advice Column:



Dear Emma,

I completely understand where you are coming from with your situation, of your loneliness without your husband with you. Many people are in the same place that you are with your husbands and loved ones out at war, leaving behind a silent absence. I personally know exactly what you are going through because my husband is out in war too. It’s very hard not being able to wake up with him beside you or to just simply feel the comfort of knowing that he was safe in his office at his work location. Now that he is gone and not in his office, I feel this sudden urge come over me, this sudden feeling of despair and solitude. I miss feeling comforted, too.

So just know that you aren’t alone. What I would suggest doing is to find something that you love to do, and put all of your sadness into that. Maybe Baseball, maybe factory work, whatever is helpful to you and to others. Find that place where you feel empty the most… and fill it!

No comments:

Post a Comment