Thursday, April 22, 2010

Literary Review

Literary Review:
I reviewed the Movie Listings for this month. The most recent movies in the "Cinema World". I reviewed an article once again written by Time Magazine (Our Business Partners) about each of the most popular movie's reviews. In the article the movie "I'll Be Seeing You" was the most reviewed by the audience. Also, recieving 4 1/2 stars for its movie performance.I completely agreed with everything the author wrote.
It was my favorite article, that I've read in a while, because the writer used specific details such as "I'll Be Seeing You, has been about as crowded as the Sunday Market each day it has been open to the public in the cinema."
I also loved that the writer didnt make it too terribly long, but it wasnt too short either.

No comments:

Post a Comment